NuvaRing - Based on typical use, 92% Effective for Preventing Pregnancy
A small ring you put it in yourself instead of taking a pill. Just replace it every month.
If you can use a tampon, you can put in a ring. Its that easy.
Is it for you?
- It is not a daily pill, so you don’t have to think about it everyday.
- Periods are shorter and lighter with fewer cramps.
- You can’t put it in wrong, it won’t get lost.
- You can have sex with it in.
The flip side:
- Hormones can sometimes cause changes in your menstrual cycle, mood and appetite.
- You have to remember to remove and replace it.
- Your partner may be able to feel it.