Paragard IUD - More than 99% Effective for Preventing Pregnancy
A small, plastic IUD with a bit of natural copper. It’s the only non-hormonal birth control around. And it’ll last up to 12 years.
Is it for you?
- No hormones means no funny business like mood swings, weight gain or acne.
- It lasts longer than any other option.
- If you want a monthly period, you’ll get it here.
The flip side:
- You may get heavier, longer periods, cramps and spotting in between periods, especially in the first few months.
- On rare occasions, the IUD can slip out of place.
- Keep it wrapped. It takes 7 days to start working after it is put in.