The Implant (Nexplanon) - More than 99% Effective for Preventing Pregnancy
Nexplanon®: Implantable birth control that’s inserted under the skin of your upper arm. It’s your little secret defense.
Is it for you?
- Works for up to 3 years.
- Nobody has to know about it.
- Can be removed at any time.
- No pelvic exam involved.
- Inserted using a tiny needle and removed through a small cut.
The flip side:
- Your bleeding will change. This is safe, but can by annoying.
- Keep it wrapped. It takes 7 days to start working after it is put in.